Howling Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Whispers

A place to hang out, have fun and meet new friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I want join a metal band.
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Boxxy!!! Lol!
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Dice Roll!
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm by Lovely.

» xxxHOLiC *
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm by katee

» it's a yes or no answer! duh?!
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm by katee

» If you like Coldplay
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:18 am by Lovely.

» favourite types of music
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:31 am by Darkmessiahnz

» places around the world you want to viset
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm by katee

» Instruments
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:25 pm by katee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join?   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:49 pm

~Moonlight Academy~
Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? Old20c11
(Click for larger image)
-
-
-

Moonlight Academy is an institute designed to help creatures of the dark coexist. The institute has been running for hundreds of decades, but something sinister is stirring in its very walls...

Will the students help protect the school...
Or help the demon that is planning to take over the world?

Last edited by Lovely. on Mon May 11, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Rules   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:05 pm

1. Send your character sheet via PM to me. (Character Sheet is on the next post) Please don't post until I've approved it. (You'll get a PM back)
2. You are allowed 3 characters maximum.
3. Only use anime pictures, and try to use that picture everytime you post as that character to avoid confusion.
4. Use spellcheck before you post (put it on Word first or something). This is a semi-literate roleplay.
5. Don't use Smileys when RP-ing, only on OOCs
6. When OOC, use ((double parenthesis))
7. Write in third person, thoughts in italics.
8. No god-modelling
9. If you read the rules, title your PM "Orange Panda"
10. Try to include everyone.
11. 50 Tickets will be taken off your account once you start RP-ing. If you don't have enough, you can't RP
12. Romance is fine, just don't go overboard, mkay?
13. You can't kill off another character unless you have the other person's permission. And yes, if your character died, you can make a new one, but you'll still have to PM me their Character Sheet.
14. The plot will move when I say so, so watch the Plot Event every once in a while.
15. Have fun!

This is my first time, so please bear with me, ne?
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Character Skeleton   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:47 am

Please fill this up and PM it to me Smile

Student Profile:

Name: (Full name)
Race: (Vampire, werewolf, fairy, elemental demons etc.)
Appearance: (Only in Anime, include a paragraph of description)
Personality: (Has to be more than 3 sentences to count)
History: (Don't write 'Unknown' because I asked for it.)

Teacher Profile:

Name: (Full name)
Race: (Vampire, werewolf, fairy, elemental demons etc.)
Appearance: (Only in Anime, include a paragraph of description)
Personality: (Has to be more than 3 sentences to count)
History: (Don't write 'Unknown' because I asked for it.)
Subjects they teach: (You can make up subjects if you want...Just no stupid ones)
(Note: This will take further 30 Tickets from you.)
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Students (Boys)   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:49 am

Students (Boys)

Last edited by Lovely. on Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Students (Girls)   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:51 am

Students (Girls)

Last edited by Lovely. on Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Teachers   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:51 am

Teachers

Name: Alfonso Diverd - Headmaster of Moonlight Academy
Username: Lovely.
Race: Dark Demon
Appearance: Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? 11649110
He has an eye patch on one eye because of an incident that happened 25 decades ago. His left hand is connected to his dagger-like weapon, which can retreat at will. He has light yellow eyes and dark green hair that looks almost blue. He has bright red wings and he's 6'0 tall.
Personality: He is serious, but there are times when he can be funny. Most teachers prefer his serious side because he has a warped sense of humor. Mention anything about his past and be in for an hour of torture.
History: His father was a high ranking demon, but his mother was human. He was banned from the demon world as a child and he was left to scrounge food until a young priest took him in.
Subjects they teach: He usually doesn't teach, but when a teacher can't make it (During a full moon, usually) he is capable of teaching any class in the academy.

Last edited by Lovely. on Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: The Plot   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:53 am

Moonlight Academy has been running for years, but this year, something sinister is afoot.

Will the students fight to keep the institute running...
Or will they help the demon take over the world as they know it?
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Reserved~   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:54 am

Reserved~
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Reserved~   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:54 am

Reserved~
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Reserved~
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Reserved~   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:55 am

Reserved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join?   Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Academy (OPEN RP) Join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Whispers :: Members Only :: Roleplays-
Jump to: