Howling Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Whispers

A place to hang out, have fun and meet new friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I want join a metal band.
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Boxxy!!! Lol!
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Dice Roll!
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm by Lovely.

» xxxHOLiC *
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm by katee

» it's a yes or no answer! duh?!
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm by katee

» If you like Coldplay
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:18 am by Lovely.

» favourite types of music
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:31 am by Darkmessiahnz

» places around the world you want to viset
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm by katee

» Instruments
Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:25 pm by katee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Before roleplaying, please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Before roleplaying, please read Empty
PostSubject: Before roleplaying, please read   Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 am

Exclamation To start a role play, you must have at least 100 pointsTickets on your profile (which will be deducted. Exception is the example role play). This is so we know that you've been in this forum for a while, and not just forget about the role play half-way through.

Exclamation To participate on a role play, you must have at least 50 pointsTickets on your profile (which will be deducted). This is so we know that you are active in the forum.

Exclamation If you are going to be away on the forum for a while, please let people know. This is so people won't have to wait for your reply.

Exclamation Try and use proper grammar and spelling

Exclamation No one-liners. Try and write a paragraph, at least.

Exclamation Send your character sheet to the person who starts the role play and do not post until it has been approved and posted in the post.

Exclamation Have fun!

Last edited by Lovely. on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

PostSubject: Re: Before roleplaying, please read   Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

um what are points and where do we get them
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

PostSubject: Re: Before roleplaying, please read   Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Sorry, I meant Tickets. I'll fix that right away.

And you get Tickets for posting, so if you're active, you should have a lot of Tickets Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before roleplaying, please read   Before roleplaying, please read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before roleplaying, please read
Page 1 of 1