Howling Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Whispers

A place to hang out, have fun and meet new friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I want join a metal band.
Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Boxxy!!! Lol!
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 am by Darkmessiahnz

» Dice Roll!
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm by Lovely.

» xxxHOLiC *
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm by katee

» it's a yes or no answer! duh?!
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm by katee

» If you like Coldplay
Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:18 am by Lovely.

» favourite types of music
Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:31 am by Darkmessiahnz

» places around the world you want to viset
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm by katee

» Instruments
Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:25 pm by katee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 am

heeeeyy all Very Happy:D my name is Tamsin but you can all call me tama-chan Razz
umm i'm 16 and i'm getting braces in a week Very Happy wait no that should be a Sad .. xD
Soo this is my first post on HoW! Very Happy:D HoW are you all (i'm going to enjoy this)
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Introductions Iconat10I'm good Smile
Oh, I made you Admin. Check out the art styles and modify it as you wish Smile
We will seriously make this last this time! (I swear!)

I'll put the Onion Smileys ASAP (Gotta prepare for camp!)
Back to top Go down
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Okay i will, as soon as i find it lol xD
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 am

Introductions Iconat10
I seriously heart your avvie!
Back to top Go down
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 am

Heh heh thanks Razz i wish i could remember how i did it.. i want to make something like that again... oh well, i'll just have to experiment again Razz
I like your's too reiko-chan Very Happy Kyoya heh heh
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 am

Introductions Iconat10I'll change it when I can be bothered, lol.
Uwaah, have you seen the UPDATED profiles?
They're mint :3

Last edited by Lovely. on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 am

OH yes they're very smint Very Happy i love that you can comment Very Happy it's very cool Very Happy but can't reply?
anywho, i was going to make new icons and everything but i ran out of time last night so i'll make them soon.. i have an assignment due tomorrow so im just reciting my speech.. SPEECH! xD
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Introductions Iconat10 Erm...maybe you just need to go on their Profile and comment back?
And speech? Oh, the horror! affraid

Oh yes, there are Tickets now, as you may have noticed...what do we use them for? I was thinking of people like, paying Tickets for people who edit your pictures or draw you pictures (like a mini shop) but that's about it... We need to have some sort of use for it so people will be more addicted involved in the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:59 am

ugh *facepalm* of course xDxD baka tama-chan xD

Yes.. i printed out my palm cards and put the paper in my art book so i could cut them up later.. but then when i went to art.. i put my book somewhere.. and now i can't find it :S (luckily he didnt call me up to do my speech today but it means i'll have to do it thursday when i'm spitting so much from braces lol)

ooo tickets sound interesting Very Happy:D Maybe we can use it in the RPG too Very Happy
haha wouldn't it be cool if we made it something like dungeons and dragons (though i've never played the game, i get the gist of it Razz) except like... cooler version lol and less long maybe long would be nice.. but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 am

Introductions Iconat10 I'm going on camp tomorrow, so I won't be able to post...please post lots? haha.

Like my avvie? C'est moi Very Happy

I'll be back on Friday, where I can upload the Onions Smile

And that sucks about your cue cards...but if that was me, I would have done the cue cards on the day it's due...so, that's wayy better than what I can do Smile

It'd be awesome if we can recruit more members (:
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:51 pm

you havent uploaded the onions yet

you lied
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Dude, chill Laughing I'll upload them soon...
They're on the other computer, and I need my USB to transfer.
Gah.
You'd feel the same way...trust me xD
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 pm

feel like what
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 am

I...have no idea lol!
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 pm

yeah thats right lol
Back to top Go down
tama-chan
Admin
tama-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 am

I feel like doing nothing. and it sucks cos i want to do other things but i dont feel like it xD try to avoid that feeling at all costs cos it's not at all nice Sad
and heeyyooo jenny!
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 am

tama-chan wrote:
I feel like doing nothing. and it sucks cos i want to do other things but i dont feel like it xD try to avoid that feeling at all costs cos it's not at all nice Sad
and heeyyooo jenny!

That is exactly how I feel lol!
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm

yeah me to i want to wath t or read a book or somthing but i ant be botherd so im bored
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Yeah Smile
I might be able to upload the ONiON SMiLEYS in the holidays...might.
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:10 pm

YAY i love the onion smiles
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 am

I like them too Smile
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 am

can you uplode them now
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm

I can't...I don't have my USB D:

Tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
jenny

jenny

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 pm

you keep saying that im losing fath in you
Back to top Go down
Lovely.
Admin
Lovely.

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

I did it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Whispers :: Basics :: Introductions!-
Jump to: